Reeves Water Soluble Wax Pastels are made with high quality pigments and offer:
• Vibrant strong colours
• Smooth and creamy consistency
• Blend easily – ideal for colour mixing
• Easy to apply wet or dry
You can use them with water to create watercolour effects by experimenting with different methods:
• Apply pastel to paper and then use a wet brush or sponge to achieve a watercolour effect.
• Dip pastel into water and then draw directly onto paper.
• Wet paper and then apply pastel to paper.
• Combine wet and dry application methods in the same image.
• Overlay two colours. Apply a light colour and then overlay with a dark colour. Scratch off the top colour to reveal the colour underneath. Ideal for creating details in a picture.