- WHY BASICS? – Liquitex invented artists’ acrylics back in 1955 and we’ve specialized in acrylics ever since. Basics gives you the perfect balance of quality and economy. Made for all artists, Basics acrylics are student-quality.
- HIGHEST QUALITY PIGMENTS – Basics uses the the same high quality pigments and rigorous manufacturing process as our professional range. Pigments are ground with tiny reinforced ceramic beads to give fine dispersion, great color development, strength, and brightness.
- VERSATILE – Basics acrylic dries quickly and can be cleaned up with water while wet. It can easily flex, and sticks to almost any surface including canvas, paper & board, wood, masonry, metal, styrofoam, stone, ceramics, and textiles.
- ADJUSTABLE – Basics comes in a range of opacities, and can be adjusted to use as an undertone, tint, or shade. For futher freedom, our mediums include everything you need to prep and finish your work, and to change your paints character
- SET INCLUDES – Nine 75ml (2.4oz) tubes. Burnt Umber, Hooker’s Green Hue Permanent, Mars Black, Primary Yellow, Primary Red, Yellow Oxide, Primary Blue, and Titanium White. Also contains a set of Basics brushes.